Hello everyone. 🙂
The weekend has come to an end, it’s Saturday already. 🎇🎇🎇 Yet, I feel like I don’t want to post a review today, since I’m currently reading a book. So it would totally need some time to read it then review it. My current read …. *drum rolls* The Sun is Also A Star. 😬😬 I really am in love with the book so far. I just started yesterday, and am on page 90-ish now. 😉
At this time, I would really love to post about BOOKMAILS 🎇🎇.
It’s about BOOKS.. BOOKS.. BOOKS.. AND BOOKS.. 📚📚📚
It all started when I was just leaving home for 20 days because I had a pretty hectic days on college. So I decided on staying inside my dorm those three whole weeks. 😭 Unfortunately, the most tiring activities were on the weekend March 11-12th. of freaking I wouldn’t dare myself to go back home. 😂😂
I went back home last week, on Friday cz I really needed to get back home just before the midterms starting. I kept telling myself that. 😉 When I was home, I went to my room right away. And do you know what I saw???
*Drum Rolls* A pile of bookmails sat peacefully on my table. 🎇🎇🎇 I definitely took a picture of it. 😉
It’s the very best view ever, right? I was so thrilled to open them all. Then I decided to unbox it later that night. All of them.
Here’s the books I received that day. 😉
- A hardback copy of Heartless by Marissa Meyer : Most of you definitely know about it, heh? haha
- The Literature Book : It’s a nonfiction book, yet so worth it. In The Literature Book, the world’s most iconic literature and greatest writers come together for a fascinating journey through time that is a must-have for any literature student or fan of fiction. I got it from dk.com. 😉😉
- A hardback copy of After the Fall by Kate Hart : it’s a 2017 release. I read the synopsis and a lot of people say good stuffs about it. Definitely going to check it out soon.
- A hardback copy of Kids of Appetite by David Arnold : Sounds so freaking interesting tough. 😉😉
- A paperback copy of Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon : Unfortunately, I already got me a copy. So I have 2 copies of it at the moment. I might be going to give away it, since who doesn’t love giveaways 😉
- A paperback copy of More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera : This one totally sounds hella wonderful, this one has been sitting on my wish list for a very long time. So happy to finally have a gut to delete it from my wish list. 😊😊
- A paperback copy of The Giver by Lois Lowry : I need to check it real soon. It had been adapted to a movie called The Giver, if some of you wondering. 😊😊
- A paperback copy of The Sun is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon : I got it last Saturday, a week from now. And my current read at this moment.I’m in love with it so far 😉😉
- Last but not least, A paperback copy of The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh : I’m going to read it asap, knowing lots of people have read it. 😊😊
That’s all the list, Those nine books mostly would be on my To Be Read (TBR) list for the next few days. I’m going to end it now, cz my cat is so nosey. He wants his breakfast. Hope you guys like this post. Talk to ya guys later. 🙂