Hello peeps. How’s your life?? I just hope yours are good as mine, I guess. Kidding mine has been more hectic than ever, keeping me company this whole month. Anyways, guess who’s back?? yesss, it’s me. 🎇🎆🎆🎆🎇
I’m not going to post about a book review or two now. I only wanna be here to share with you guys all about a pile of mails that I received last week. 😏😏
I’m going with June was a tough month for. So freaking tough with lots of holidays in almost two weeks or three, I couldn’t even remember it. 😭 Holidays mean the post office is closed which does mean no book mails for me. 😭 Just like that, can you imagine you’ve bought lots of books when it’s holiday and the post office decided to close to celebrate it as well. It sure damn was so annoying. 😭 It did happen to me. 😭😭 So I just sat here at home and wondered as to when the postman would come to me bringing my mails. The days went by, even the month. And then, last Wednesday (if I’m not mistaken), I heard the postman’s ride, my brother told me “There he (the postman) is, a guess for you.” I was just feeling so excited that time. I ran as fast as I could to meet him. And you know what happened next?? 🤪🤪🤪 The postman brought me SIX mails. Yikess!! It’s now only one mail but SIX as in S-I-X. Oh My Gosh, can you imagine how does it feel?? Absolutely, amazing. I couldn’t even make up a word to express it. Wonderful. Amazing too. I thought I went crazy that moment. Here’s the picture :
Then, I brought them all in to my room to unbox them all at once. And hell, so many books that had been sitting on my wish list sat there right in front of me. Physically, I wasn’t even dreaming.
Here’s the books I received last week:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower: I’ve read it and loved it pretty much, I kept hearing Logan’s voice while reading it. Posted a review of it as well, on my blog, you could check it out here.
- Girl Against The Universe: Received from a giveaway that Paula herself hosting a while ago. So, I could say that Paula gave it to me. Need to check it out real soon.
- We Are Okay: any of you has ever read it?? I need some encouragement to read it, please help me.
- I’ll Give You The Sun: been dying to read in so long though. I keep hearing people talk good stuffs about it.
- To Kill a MockingBird: another book I’m dying to read as well. it’s a classic
- The Upside of Unrequited: this one?? I can’t even say a word about that, perfection to finally have a copy myself
- Our Own Private Universe: what a beautiful cover though
- The Picture of Darton Gray: it’s a classic, someone in the UK gave it to me as a gift. Thank you very much, Ambs
- History is All You Left Me: I”ve read Adam’s More Happy than Not, and I was falling in love with it and still is. So having another good work of him would be so much worth it for me. Have you guys read it? What do you think?
- Seven Days of You: it’s young adult, with romantical plot inside. And lots of people been talking wonderful things about it, so it might be a good time for to give it a try.
- The Sky is Everywhere: who doesn’t know this book? lots of people do, actually.
And yeah, most you guessed it right, Eleven books in my six mails. How lovely is that?? I’m beyond happy to received that. 😍😍😍 I’m still waiting for my other book mails to arrive, hopefully some time this week or the next few days. Amen, I’ll write you another story once the other books have arrived home safely. And, pardon me for stopping at here. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Tell me what you think about my recent SIX book mails??